A good friend of mine works as a professional jazz singer in Shanghai. She recently tried to access my iRevolution blog but without success. However, she did note that Wikipedia is finally accessible as well as other blog sites. The Great Chinese Firewall appears to be filtering my blog. Shucks. In better news though, I successfully defended my dissertation proposal today, so I can finally get back to blogging on a more regular basis.
Patrick Meier, PhDiRevolutions has 1.7 Million+ hits!
Patrick is an internationally recognized thought leader on humanitarian technology and innovation. Author (2015): "Digital Humanitarians: How Big Data is Changing Humanitarian Response." Previously: Harvard Humanitarian Initiative, United Nations, World Bank. Currently: QCRI. PhD from Fletcher School, Pre-Doctoral Fellow at Stanford and MA at Columbia. Born & raised in Africa.
Sign up here for my Newsletter
Follow on Twitter: @patrickmeier
Table of Contents
Popular Posts This Week
- Aerial Robotics in the Land of Buddha
- Why USAID's Crisis Map of Syria is so Unique
- Humanitarian UAV Missions: Towards Best Practices
- New: List of Software for UAVs and Aerial Imagery
- Did Terrorists Use Twitter to Increase Situational Awareness?
- The Starfish and the Spider: 8 Principles of Decentralization