Here are initial crisis maps of Mumbai, please let me know if you know of others.
Patrick Meier (PhD)iRevolution has 1 Million+ hits!
Patrick is an internationally recognized thought leader on the application of new technologies for crisis early warning, humanitarian response and resilience. Presently serves as Director of Social Innovation at the Qatar Foundation’s Computing Research Institute. Previously co-directed Harvard's Program on Crisis Mapping & Early Warning and served as Director of Crisis Mapping at Ushahidi. Patrick holds a PhD from The Fletcher School, a Pre-Doctoral Fellowship from Stanford & MA from Columbia. He was born & raised in Africa.
Follow on Twitter: @patrickmeier
Table of Contents
Popular Posts This Week
- Using Big Data to Inform Poverty Reduction Strategies
- How ReCAPTCHA Can Be Used for Disaster Response
- Using Crowdring for Disaster Response?
- The Geography of Twitter: Mapping the Global Heartbeat
- Big Data for Disaster Response: A List of Wrong Assumptions
- Using Waze, Uber, AirBnB and SeeClickFix for Disaster Response
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.