Here are initial crisis maps of Mumbai, please let me know if you know of others.
Patrick Meier, PhDiRevolutions has 1.5 Million+ hits!
Patrick is an internationally recognized thought leader on humanitarian technology and innovation. Author (2015): "Digital Humanitarians: How Big Data is Changing Humanitarian Response." Previously: Harvard Humanitarian Initiative, United Nations, World Bank. Currently: QCRI. PhD from Fletcher School, Pre-Doctoral Fellow at Stanford and MA at Columbia. Born & raised in Africa.
Sign up here for my Newsletter
Follow on Twitter: @patrickmeier
Table of Contents
Popular Posts This Week
- Social Media for Disaster Response – Done Right!
- Review: The First Ever Course on Humanitarian UAVs
- Handbook: How to Catalyze Humanitarian Innovation in Computing Research Institutes
- Humanitarian UAV Missions: Towards Best Practices
- Assessing Disaster Damage from 3D Point Clouds
- Humanitarian UAV Missions in Nepal: Early Observations (Updated)
- A Force for Good: How Digital Jedis are Responding to the Nepal Earthquake (Updated)
- Can Massively Multiplayer Online Games also be Next Generation Humanitarian Technologies?
- Artificial Intelligence for Monitoring Elections (AIME)
- Crowdsourcing Point Clouds for Disaster Response
- How Digital Jedis Are Springing to Action In Response To Cyclone Pam
- Pictures: Humanitarian UAV Mission to Vanuatu in Response to Cyclone Pam
- Artificial Intelligence Powered by Crowdsourcing: The Future of Big Data and Humanitarian Action
- What to Know When Using Humanitarian UAVs for Transportation
- How to Become a Digital Sherlock Holmes and Support Relief Efforts
- This is How Social Media Can Inform UN Needs Assessments During Disasters
- How to Counter Rumors and Prevent Violence Using UAVs
- Could This Be The Most Comprehensive Study of Crisis Tweets Yet?
- Can This Unique Conservation Drone Be Used for Disaster Response?
- Remote Sensing Satellites and the Regulation of Violence in Areas of Limited Statehood